Our Regional Representative
Mr. Satyanarayan Mohapatra
State Coordinator, Odisha
Satyanarayan Mohapatra, educational background includes, MA & Mphil (Agriculture Geography), from JNU, PGCBM from XIMB, Diploma in Hotel Management and Certified ISO 22000:2018 FSMS, ISO 14001:2015 EMS – Lead Auditor, ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS, FSSC 22000: V 5.1 – Internal auditor. Has been an FSMS implementer and FSMS auditor for Malls & KFC in Doha, Qatar. Empanelled in Vivanta, Amri, Sandy’s Resorts, 99 North, and Empires Group of Hotels. Visiting Professor at SOA and Hotel Management Institues in Bhubaneswar. In FSMS auditing and training vertical has more than twenty years of experience.
A Dynamic food safety and regulatory Consultant: (FSMS- Food Safety and Management System) capable of communicating and administering commercial food safety concepts, hygiene and sanitation activities in compliance with established Central & State codes, laws, regulations, and corporate/divisional policies and procedures creating a safe and healthful food preparation environment in the retail, processing and franchise food environments. Well aware of today's health and safety sector needs, protocols, services, programs, and challenges, and have experience in marketing tools to enhance and improve environmental health and food safety services.
Work Scope :
- Performed - risk assessment of each processes & ingredients and developed the critical control points that will be monitored to assure the production of safe and wholesome food products (processes and ingredients).
- Leading the HACCP team and training the employees in monitoring and verifying the Critical Control points.
- Managing the Pre-shipment and service of food (catering) through the review control program thus ensuring all the requirements of the HACCP program are met and documented before releasing the product (food and end product suitable for consumption). Ensuring that food will not cause an adverse health effect for the consumer when it is prepared and / or consumed in accordance with its indented use.
- Developed complete SOP program to ensure the production line, preparation area and kitchen maintains hygiene, sanitary condition at all times during the preparation of food (end product).
- Training employees for the requirements of HACCP, SOP, and Food Safety prerequisite programs and audit documentation to ensure compliance.
- Reassessed at the contracted client sites both HACCP and SOP programs at least annually and modified them based on new and emerging knowledge that impacts the risk assessment.
- Developed and maintained the scientific documentation to support the decision-making process that occurs during the risk assessment.
- Provided supervision with acceptance of final product for intended use to its final inspection before allowing it to the retail food shelf or being served.
- Responsible for all necessary food safety protocols.
- Provided client with a formal written report based on the onsite facility assessment and recommending best practices for operational improvements.
- Demonstrated operational and regulatory effectiveness of contract client programs through simulation events.
- Developed an interactive test of the client's programs using their products, their facility, and their people.
- Simulated program events to test the written programs in place to identify deficiencies.